Monday, November 23, 2015

Cereal Box Craft Project

I think I'm a crafting roll. Last week I transformed sauce tin cans into pretty white containers. If you missed that post you can click HERE to see it. And now this week I have a cereal box craft project for you.

This isn't a new craft but it is decorated differently. To see what I mean click HERE. Oh and the instructions on how to make these picture frames is also on that post.

Okay so I started with a discarded cereal box, glue, white felt, white material, white ribbon and white beads.

Cereal Box Picture Frame


As you can see the above picture is the before. And the picture right below is the after.

Cereal Box Picture Frame


This is me fooling around with the photo color and appearance.

Cereal Box Picture Frame


This is the cereal box craft project in the non-adjusted color scheme.


Cereal Box Picture Frame


Cereal Box Picture Frame
Here is a closer look at the cute little box and beads which are both glued on with fabric glue. The glue dried clear not yellow which is a good thing.




Cereal Box Picture Frame



That's it for this week's craft. 

We continue with our Merry Fairy Christmas. A blog hop where you can go to a different blog every day and read a post from a new blogger on the central theme.  Each of the bloggers in our hop will share their take on a Fairy Merry Christmas! HERE is the first one.

Now don't forget to PIN. See you again soon!


POST A COMMENT

I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day. 

Bye for now. Wishing you the best, Darlene

My apologies, all anonymous comments are deleted due to an excessive amount of spam.


8 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous. I"m off to pull cereal boxes out of the recycling bin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks Susan. And they were surprisingly easy to make.

      Delete
  2. I love they upcycling. Such a great idea to use what you have to create something beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How neat! Love this idea!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, this is such a great idea. I save cereal boxes all the time in hopes of coming up with an idea. This is that idea. Thanks for the how to. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This came out great! I'm going to start saving cereal boxes. Hope you are enjoying the season. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love projects that start from the recycle bin or trash! Thanks for sharing this with us at Welcome Home Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the lace! so pretty! So easy to do there is no excuse not to make a couple of your own! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete