Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - It's My First

I've never done this before - a Wordless Wednesday. I hope that I am doing it right. I'm sure if I'm not, someone let me know. Right?









*************************************


Well I guess that's it then. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you liked my picture. 

Please feel free to share the love or opt to follow along on one of the social media platforms. Those friendly little buttons are on the right side bar.


Post a Comment
I love to read your opinions and comments. It makes my day a little bit brighter. 


My apologies, all anonymous comments are deleted due to an excessive amount of spam.

6 comments:

  1. Your Wordless Wednesday post is perfect! It's interesting how fearless little ones are when they touch these slimy things. My kids used to be like this, and so was I. How did we ever lose that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, she was a little scared to pick him up at first but once she did she was all smiles cause he was sooo cute.

    I guess I liked wiggly things when I was very young. My Mom laughs about the worms I used to put in my pockets.

    I think we get squeamish because we know more now than we did then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww lovely picture, I wish my children wasn't scared of almost everything that moves..

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cutie. Most little girls are scared of slimy creatures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Yep! You did it right. If you're true to WW, you don't have to say anything at all... of course, people sometimes have lots of words with one picture, or an explanation with several pictures. It's all in what you want to do. :)

    Thank you for linking up with Creative Style Linkup! Have a blessed weekend!

    Your co-host, April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, cute as a button. She is holding him so delicately :-)

    Thanks for linking up to Marvelous Monday on Smart Party Planning.

    ReplyDelete