Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fun Heart Frame In Minutes

Well hello again. Want to see what we’ve been up to?

Honey Bunny and I had some time to spend so we decided to make something. We looked over our craft supplies and found some fun items to use.




What kid can resist stickers, glitter and markers? It doesn’t get any better than that!


Now what to make?


Craft Night Project With The Kids: Fun With Crafting Foam


I cut out a few red hearts from foam and glued them down in the center of the precut flower shapes.

I told Honey Bunny to keep that part clear so we could put a picture there when we were all done the decorating.

I don’t know what she heard because she got busy sticking down butterflies, a flower and a dragonfly right in the center of the heart.


l'm like, wait a sec Honey . . .  it looks really good!

Then she got out the glitter glue. A little here and a little there. It’s so pretty with all those sparkles.

See the concentration on her face. J

I tried to explain to Honey Bunny to put the glitter glue on last – just to make it easier – not to put her hand in the wet glue but she already had it down while I was busy decorating my flower.



Now out come the markers.

A little here and a little there. Beautiful.

ll done Grandma! And she’s off working on another one. She’s so creative.

That gave me enough time to finish my project. I found an old photo and attached it to my flower frame.





Not too shabby. Considering we didn't know what we were making when we started.

How about you. Do you always have a plan?




*****************************


Well thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. 


And don't forget to stop by my Etsy Shop, Little Shop of Treasures or check out a few other posts.

If you would like to receive my blog updates please subscribe via email . . .

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
. . . or follow me on TwitterPinterest or Blog Lovin.

I look forward to reading your comments. Make my day and leave one!






12 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! It is so wonderful to watch their little minds work. Sometimes I have a plan, whether it works the way I planned is another story! LOL! My lil miss loves to create even at 11. Thank you so much for sharing on This Momma's Meandering Mondays! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Natasha Peter commented on your blog post
    What a creative idea! And I love that both you and your daughter were able to work on it together!

    Thanks so much for sharing on Turn It Up Tuesday! We love having you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie Buetow commented on your blog post
    Dalrene these are super helpful tips! We love that you shared it with us on the +Bowdabra Blog (Bowdabra Blog) this past week. You are being featured on our Feature Friday post today and will be shared all over on our social media channels. We'll also invite you to our Feature Friday Bowdabra Board on Pinterest. We hope you join in. You can pin anything to that board!

    Thanks and have a super weekend! Happy Valentines Day!

    Susie @Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing a Mommy Monday!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fun - I love working with craft foam! And you're learned the same thing I had to learn the hard way - kids can not resist glitter glue! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! We love to break out the craft supplies and see what we can come up with. ~Kelly @ Eyes On The Source

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute kid's craft! Thank you for sharing and linking up with us at the #WWDParty. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project for kids and very cute! Thanks for sharing at the Four Seasons Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son is starting to like stickers and he loves the foam ones. I'll be so excited to do crafts like this when he gets a little bigger. Thanks for sharing this one with us at Countdown in Style too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost NEVER have a plan. LOL! I go into the craft closet, pull out a few things, and say... hmmm, what can these items make? I look at Pinterest and think. I should really have a plan. This came out so cute! Thank you for linking up and sharing with Countdown in Style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!

    Thanks for linking up at Gingham & Roses!
    Hope to see you back next week!

    Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is right up my SIL's alley, she loves to frame everything and the brighter and bolder the better.

    ReplyDelete