Friday, November 2, 2012

Here Comes Christmas!

I've already started my Christmas shopping in October but now it's time to get serious! Because Halloween is over, and today is November 2nd! Can you believe how fast October went by? Before you know it, it will be December and Christmas will upon us like tomorrow.

What better place to buy Christmas presents than Etsy? I'm talking about unique, one-of-a-kind gifts here! Presents you can't buy any where else! Decorations, gift wrapping, craft supplies to make your own gifts! So don't hesitate and start shopping, because it seriously can't wait.

I know I've been browsing the different Etsy shops, looking for the perfect gifts for my daughter Sidney. There are two things she loves to do more than anything and that's arts and crafts and dressing up like a princess (all the time!). Sidney adores jewelry, make-up, big dresses and hair accessories. Her favourite pastime involves creating things - which makes my #1 pastime cleaning lol. 

One of the great things about shopping on Etsy is that you can favourite the items you like and browse them later to decide on the perfect one to purchase.

Thanks, 
COLE





No comments:

Post a Comment